Toronto Realtor, Karyn Filiatrault, and Toronto homeowner, Janna, roll up their sleeves and show you how to make the perfect Fall sangria for delicious sips during cozy nights at home. Because why go to a crowded bar and pay for an over-priced beverage when you can make it and enjoy it in the comfort of your HOME?
Pssst. Here’s the recipe!
Fall [Cozy-Nights-In-At-Home] Sangria
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 1 apple, cut into thin wedges (no need to peel)
- 1 navel orange, cut into thin wedges (no need to peel)
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 1 bottle of your favourite red wine
- 2 cups sparkling water
- fresh rosemary and cinnamon sticks to garnish
- Place the chopped fruit in the bottom of a large pitcher. Add the cinnamon stick and stir in both liquors and the wine. Mix well and cover the sangria with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. The flavour enhances the longer it sits)
- Remove from the refrigerator and add the sparkling water. Pour into individual glasses (be sure to add a few pieces of fruit) and top with a few sprigs of rosemary and a cinnamon stick.